South Plaza Neighborhood Association (SPNA) is one of Kansas City's oldest neighborhood groups. Residents who wanted to represent their concerns first organized in the 1960s. SPNA was incorporated and received its 501(c)3 tax exempt status from the IRS in 1996.
Involved in our Community
- UMKC Neighborhood Advisory Committee meetings
- KCNAC - KC Neighborhood Advisory Commission meetings
- Grant requests of the Public Improvement Advisory Council
- Meetings with Council Representatives, candidates and more
- Light Rail & Streetcar developments